What is a virtual assistant?
“A virtual assistant (typically abbreviated to VA, also called a virtual office assistant) is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Because virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the context that those indirect expenses are included in the VA’s fees. “ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_assistant
Having earned real world experience over a number of years in office and warehouse settings, we are able to offer local part time flexible office administration assistance in the following areas:
- Data entry
- Customer Service
- Editing and drafting business documents
- Email Marketing
- Mailchimp newsletter production
- Facebook graphics for advertising in groups
- Social Media posting
- Manage listings
- Create copy and layouts for various business publications
- Upkeep images and text on your website
- Follow up leads
- General office administration duties
- Research Business Development Opportunities
Genuine Australian small business supporting fellow Australian small business owners, to do what they need – efficiently and effectively.
Maintain Me specialise in small business, and know needs go up and down and so charge an hourly rate for the work you need done. Offering the ideal balance in affordability and flexibility.